Orange Squirrel Plan
We source you offshore resources for your full-time/permanent roles + We manage their HR, payroll, benefits.
per employee per month
One-time Recruitment Fee of
(Billed after 90 days of successful
- We source suitable profiles for your job needs till the position is filled
- Once a candidate is confirmed for onboarding, we collect a deposit of employee monthly payroll cost + (PEO/EOR service fee)
- Monthly subscription fee of employee monthly payroll cost + fee kicks in on employment start date and ends on employment end date
- A one-time recruitment fee of will be charged once an employee completes 90 days of employment
- Any overage fee collected for unpaid leaves taken by the employee throughout the employment and the initial deposit will be refunded after the employee is fully paid along with any severance pay
What does our
Orange Squirrel Plan offer?
Find your resource
- Our Global Squirrels dashboard offers an intuitive and simple self-service way to put requests and hire the resources needed without any red tape or meetings with multiple people. The only meeting you will have is the candidate interview.
- Highly skilled recruiter teams and account managers to analyze your requirements in-depth to provide top talent via our Global Squirrels platform.
- Our growing internal database of vetted candidates will help us source your top talent in a record time.
- We provide up to 3 vetted profiles at a time for your review along with their pay expectations for a quick hire.
- Custom system-generated offer letter based on the terms and conditions agreed by you and your employee.
- You and your employee will e-sign the hiring agreements confirming pay and benefits and will be saved for your reference on our platform.
- Global Squirrels team will coordinate between you and identified resources to get their employment started as per the agreed date.
- Our team will take care of all the compliance and legal requirements as per the country’s regulations to make sure the employment is in compliance with the employee’s country regulations.
- Structure the pay, leave policies as per the local government legal guidelines
- Calculate the gross salary and payable amount after all deductions and withholdings as per the employee’s home country laws.
- Pay your employee regularly via direct deposit in local currency.
- Provide online access and issue wage statements and year-end pay summary statements.
- Offer benefits to your employee as per their residing country’s labor rules.
- Ensure sick leaves, paid leaves, and tenure payments are paid as per the local laws.
- Offer health insurance benefits to your employee and his/her dependents.
- Off retirement saving plans with employer contributions as per the local country guidelines.
- Provide the ability for your employee to submit timesheets for approval as per their pay cycle.
- With a single click, approve your employee’s timesheet and their payroll.
- View your employee timesheets and leave history per pay cycle in your Global Squirrels dashboard.
- Our platform provides dashboard access for your employees to view their timesheets and access their pay histories.
- We strongly adhere to federal, state, and local government laws regarding employee pay, benefits, and other labor policies.
- With access to the Global Squirrels dashboard, you can review certifications, employee offer letter documents, and agreements in one place.
- Global Squirrels will ensure that there is no legal, labor, and/or tax violation risks from your end by us being your PEO.
- Offer advice and awareness of cultural and optimal human resource practices to be adopted while employing your candidate for the long-term success of you and your employee.